When disposed of in landfills, microorganisms consume, metabolize and break down into three natural compounds: organic soil, methane, and carbon dioxide creating fertilizer and leaving zero waste behind
MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO THE ENVIRONMENT
The overwhelming amount of plastic waste is contributing to the growing climate crisis. An estimated 100 billion pairs of gloves are thrown away each year. Laid out end-to-end, that’s enough to stretch to the moon and back 30 times. Considering that these gloves take more than 100 years to biodegrade in a landfill, the amount of glove waste in landfills is expected to increase vastly with our growing population. WCHPPE is committed to supporting the environment and Biodegradeable gloves are a great start!
- Gloves are 100% biodegradable
- Offers the highest level of protection while remaining environmentally friendly
- Made of organic material that attracts microbial activity in landfills
- Contains zero natural rubber latex proteins
- Consumes less energy during manufacturing process