Face Shield – CE Certified
This face shield has an elastic headband and soft, comfortable sponge. It’s transparent and anti-fog.
A face shield is primarily used for eye protection for the person wearing it. At this time, it is not known what level of protection a face shield provides to people nearby from the spray of respiratory droplets from the wearer. There is currently not enough evidence to support the effectiveness of face shields for source control. Therefore, CDC does not currently recommend use of face shields as a substitute for masks.
However, wearing a mask may not be feasible in every situation for some people for example, people who are deaf or hard of hearing, or those who care for or interact with a person who is hearing impaired. Here are some considerations for individuals who must wear a face shield instead of a mask:
Although evidence on face shields is limited, the available data suggest that the following face shields may provide better source control than others:
- Face shields that wrap around the sides of the wearer’s face and extend below the chin.
- Hooded face shields.
- Face shield wearers should wash their hands before and after removing the face shield and avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth when removing it.
- Disposable face shields should only be worn for a single use and disposed of according to manufacturer instructions.
- Reusable face shields should be cleaned and disinfected after each use according to manufacturer instructions or by following CDC face shield cleaning instructions.
- Plastic face shields for newborns and infants are NOT recommended.
- Measurement: Thickness 0.25 inches
- Length: 320mm Height: 220mm Band 683mm
- Weight of each face shield: 29.5g
- Standard: G/BT32610-2016
- HS code: 63079000.10
- Packing details: 10 pcs. In a PE pag
- Carton dimension: 440 x 330 x 340
- Quantity per carton: 200 pcs
- Weight per carton: 7.2kg